Dispatches from a small business in Canada
Here is my newest creation! The T45 Power armor helmet. Big props to Lilykill for allowing this beast of a helm to be used commercially on Cults3d. Great work as always.
The helmet can support a 22-24 inch head with some foam inserts here and there.
The helmet has been altered to allow for different upgrades that i include in different options.
– 12 volt battery system the same as my Ranger helmets Uses the same 18650 batteries my Ranger helmets use.
– 2 40mm fans to bring in and expel air
– Real white LED flashlight bulb on the helm
– Real red glowing lens on the range finder
– Foam padding
– Custom paint jobs can be discussed for an extra fee (like the red outcast version in my pictures) but the standard is silver with slight weathering.
Some assembly is required to attach the 2 tubes but it is very simple with some crazy glue. Some smaller parts may need to be attached like levers etc to avoid damage during shipping.
Green eyed version is a DIY done by Frozen Waffle Cosplay. The paint job is available but the green mesh is not included. Eye LED are available but standard is no eye Led.
DIY Kit comes with everything in parts, no sanding or paint is done. There will be a How-To Youtube video made about it soon hopefully.